My wife, her sister & I stayed at The New Holmwood for the long weekend of my birthday.
The hotel is a pleasant 10 minute walk along the promenade from Cowes town & looks out over the Solent.
It's an oldish hotel so the rooms are a little tired, however the food in the restaurant including breakfast was excellent.
But best of all, the staff were the friendliest people anywhere & couldn't have made us any more welcome. They went out of their way to make our stay enjoyable.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western New Holmwood Hotel And Restaurant
- Best Western Cowes
- Cowes Best Western
- BEST WESTERN New Holmwood Hotel & Restaurant Cowes, Isle Of Wight
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Best Western New Holmwood Hotel is situated at Egypt Point in Cowes on the Isle of Wight, home to a multitude of world famous yachting events. The hotel offers fantastic panoramic views across the solent from its public areas with the enchanting town of Cowes being only a 15 - 20 minute walk along the waterfront. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Agoda, Otel and Fareportal so you can book your BEST WESTERN New Holmwood Hotel & Restaurant reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.