“Ok, I suppose!” 3 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Hereford, United Kingdom
“Ok, I suppose!”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 10, 2012

The diner is quirky, and the kids love the idea of it. Sadly, despite friendly staff and good service, the food is quite pricey and not brilliant!

Visited June 2012

Worcester, United Kingdom
“Fantastic Food! Quirkly little place!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 3, 2012

We decided to visit here as an alternative to Detroit's *cough* disaster *cough* Diner in Worcester. I had heard the OK diner was the place to go, but didn't hold out much hope of being impressed. However, I have to say, we were not disappointed! It was brilliant. Truly American styling, with a menu to match. Lovely and unique food and very good service times.

My only complaint would be that the waitress did seem a little too eager to get us served and out the door (despite the place being less than a quarter full) however, that was the only drawback. The food was A+ and the set up matched.

I just wish there was an OK Diner nearer to Worcester, I'd be in there all the time!

• Visited May 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Lancashire, United Kingdom
“American Style Diner”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 15, 2012

Ok, it's not my usual choice but my husband convinced me to give it a try. From the outside it looks questionable, however it's got a nice feel once your through the metal exterior! The American 1950's (?) style interior feels quirky and the menu is pretty interesting too. I opted for a black and blue burger, thick burger with melted blue cheese, very nice. It came with curly fries and my husband had a HUGE peanut butter milkshake. We then both had pancakes with syrup and blueberries. The service was good and done with a smile. It's not fine cuisine but its different and tasty, looks to be all cooked fresh, so if you fancy a change or you're just passing, give it a go!

• Visited November 2011
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Walney Island
“Tasty meal - good experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 21, 2012

We found this OK diner by chance and on arrival at 7pm found that there was a queue of customers waiting for a table. Seeing this as a good sign we waited and were not dissappointed. The staff were very friendly and helpful and distributed menus to the queue so that meal selections could be made early. There was a wide range of foods and drinks which I am sure would satisfy most customers. Once seated the food was delivered piping hot and it was very tasty - the coke deal at £2 with free refills was most welcome and good value for money. Overall good food, plenty of choice, good service and an all round pleasant visit.

• Visited March 2012