We had a voucher for 2 and took 2 other guests for afternoon tea. The Hotel itself is looking in need of a little TLC , the decoration and pictures etc are very 1970's but We had a warm welcome and and the staff and service were fine. I like it when afternoon tea comes on a stand, the food was fine we could have done with maybe a few more sandwiches and a choice of teas but all in all it was very tasty and satisfying. I would have liked it if during the tea once of the staff had come to the table to make sure we were happy. A pleasant Sunday afternoon interlude.
- Also Known As:
- White Horse Hertingfordbury
- White Horse Hotel Hertingfordbury
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The 15th-century White Horse, Hertingfordbury, sits just outside the historic county town of Hertford. This coaching inn, provides great hospitality and accommodation. Newly refurbished the white horse offers great food and drink, relaxed causal surroundings and a warm welcome. The White Horse provides complementary WiFi, parking and is air conditioned throughout. Ideally located for visiting the numerous Hertfordshire’s sites such as Hatfield House, the Roman town of St. Albans, the Olympic Water park, Paradise Wildlife Park. We are in close proximity to Hertford, Hatfield, Welwyn Garden City and Stevenage. Central London (Kings Cross st. Pancras) is only 20 minutes away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Agoda, Priceline, Tingo, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Venere and Otel so you can book your White Horse Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.