Booked as a last minute thing as going to a wedding nearby. Really pleased with the hotel - very clean and a pleasure to stay in, Double bedroom had ample room. Was on the top floor - really good views of Hemel! We were a bit skeptical about the car parking situation but it was very easy - just a short walk along the footbridge and past a couple of shops. Was also very well lit when we came back very late. Reception staff were very friendly on arrival and at breakfast, Breakfast was very nice and a really good standard with lots of choice - we had the all you can eat option, Really enjoyed this break and if you like shopping too it was in an ideal location as its all on your doorstep. Couldn't hear outside noise and had a solid sleep. Would definitely stay here again.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Hemel Hempstead Central Hotel Hemel Hempstead
- Premier Inn Hemel Hempstead Central Hotel
- Premier Inn Hemel Hempstead
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hemel Hempstead Central Premier Inn is a 113 bed hotel positioned in the centre of Hemel Hempstead's business and shopping district. It has an excellent restaurant and bar which opens at 6am to serve full breakfast. Evening meals are served from 5pm until 10pm from an a la carte menu and the bar is open to residents until late. Car parking in Hemel hempstead is FREE when you stay at the hotel (even for the next day!) and we are on excellent transport links into London. Trains run from Hemel station every 20 minutes direct to Euston and the Northern and Victoria tubelines. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Premier Inn Hemel Hempstead Central reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.