Six of us stayed here for one night in February as we had travelled down from Manchester to go to WB studio tour (Amazing). Great location (food, Starbucks, shopping etc), lovely staff cant do enough to help, breakfast was fantastic plus we received a money off voucher posted through our door whilst we were there *bonus*. They also validate your parking so its free!! the rooms were comfy and modern enough for you to feel happy staying there.
Last year we stayed at the travel lodge in Toddington and it was the worst mistake of my life, more money than here and a basic four white walls and a bed...... complete opposite here, if you want somewhere nice to stay in this area... book here, you wont be disappointed!
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Hemel Hempstead Central Hotel Hemel Hempstead
- Premier Inn Hemel Hempstead Central Hotel
- Premier Inn Hemel Hempstead
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hemel Hempstead Central Premier Inn is a 113 bed hotel positioned in the centre of Hemel Hempstead's business and shopping district. It has an excellent restaurant and bar which opens at 6am to serve full breakfast. Evening meals are served from 5pm until 10pm from an a la carte menu and the bar is open to residents until late. Car parking in Hemel hempstead is FREE when you stay at the hotel (even for the next day!) and we are on excellent transport links into London. Trains run from Hemel station every 20 minutes direct to Euston and the Northern and Victoria tubelines. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline so you can book your Premier Inn Hemel Hempstead Central reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.