Stayed here for one night, I got to the hotel late so decided to eat at the hotel. Never again will I eat dinner at premier inn, food was awfull, service was good. Rooms very clean and beds very very comfertable. Probably the best nights sleep iv gotten in years. Located in central hemel close to all shops. Good cheap hotel. Dont stay for the dinner, breakfast is ok.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Hemel Hempstead Central Hotel Hemel Hempstead
- Premier Inn Hemel Hempstead Central Hotel
- Premier Inn Hemel Hempstead
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hemel Hempstead Central Premier Inn is a 113 bed hotel positioned in the centre of Hemel Hempstead's business and shopping district. It has an excellent restaurant and bar which opens at 6am to serve full breakfast. Evening meals are served from 5pm until 10pm from an a la carte menu and the bar is open to residents until late. Car parking in Hemel hempstead is FREE when you stay at the hotel (even for the next day!) and we are on excellent transport links into London. Trains run from Hemel station every 20 minutes direct to Euston and the Northern and Victoria tubelines. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline so you can book your Premier Inn Hemel Hempstead Central reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.