- Large, clean rooms.
- Comfortable beds.
- Quality shower (Grohe) - it actually works.
- Reasonable food.
- Decent bar area.
- Friendly Staff.
- Free parking at nearby multi-storey.
- As with all modern hotels, the walls are paper thin.
- Only 2 lifts.
Excellent value hotel in the centre of Hemel Hempstead, its a lot nicer than you think it will be - recommended.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hemel Hempstead Central Premier Inn is a 113 bed hotel positioned in the centre of Hemel Hempstead's business and shopping district. It has an excellent restaurant and bar which opens at 6am to serve full breakfast. Evening meals are served from 5pm until 10pm from an a la carte menu and the bar is open to residents until late. Car parking in Hemel hempstead is FREE when you stay at the hotel (even for the next day!) and we are on excellent transport links into London. Trains run from Hemel station every 20 minutes direct to Euston and the Northern and Victoria tubelines. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, BookingOdigeoWL and Priceline so you can book your Premier Inn Hemel Hempstead Central reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Hemel Hempstead Central Hotel Hemel Hempstead