I have been working from home for a few weeks, but I am now on my travels again & I booked into the Best Western Watermills Hotel in Hemel Hempstead. The rate I got for two nights was reasonable. The room was a good size, was Clean, comfortable & Quiet & the location was good for me. Good working area in the room. The staff were pleasant. Plenty of parking space so no worries there. The breakfast was serve yourself, & you could fill your plate as much as you wanted too. I would stay here again when I am in the area.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Watermill
- Hemel Hempstead Best Western
- Best Western Hemel Hempstead
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Best Western The Watermill Hotel, one of the finest modern Hotels in Hemel Hempstead is built around an old flour mill and offers excellent accommodations in Hemel Hempstead with a panoramic view of River Bulbourne threading through the property. Experience a serene, Old World retreat from bustling city life in this picturesque modern hotel. A convenient getaway venue with plenty of spacious free car parking. Watermill also offers wonderful amenities and hospitality for a relaxing stay, with convenient access to the area's tourist, industrial and commercial centres. Our hotel in Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire include 71 tastefully appointed rooms, several with beautiful views of the lush green meadows and the River Bulbourne. A blend of refined luxury and and refreshing tranquility is sure to romance both leisure and business travelers alike. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline, Booking.com, Travelocity, Tingo, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Venere, Agoda and Otel so you can book your BEST WESTERN The Watermill Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.