“Nice Change” 4 of 5 stars

10 St Johns Rd, Hemel Hempstead HP1 1JR, England
Website
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Seattle Steak House is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #30 of 109 restaurants in Hemel Hempstead
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Delivery, Late Night
Description: Distinguish Steakhouse with Live cooking concept. With a great selection of three different type of Beef the Wagyu Beef(World's Best Beef), American Beef, Aberdeen Angus. Also do 14 different exotic steaks.
“Nice Change”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 11, 2013 via mobile

Took my boyfriend here for his Birthday last night. We shared a Safari platter consisting of 8 different meats and 4 sides. This came to £50. We enjoyed our meal very much and was stuffed afterwards. It was nice to try exotics meats in the UK.

Service was excellent and the decor was ok. Only criticism is that it gets quite smoky from all the steaks cooking on the hot rocks. We will definitely be going again.

• Visited October 2013

71% Recommend
London, England, United Kingdom
“In for a surprise!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 8, 2013

It was my daughters eleventh birthday and me and my husband couldn't get reservation in any of the restaurants in Central London. My daughter has just started developing her taste buds and I really wanted her to try something different at the beginning of her new year but to my dismay I couldn't book the place I wanted to so I trawled trip advisor for continuous 2 hours persistently to find an usual but safe choice and because of amazing reviews zeroed upon this. To be honest once you enter the place you feel pathetic for ruining your baby girls evening but as soon as the service starts things start falling in place and excellently at that. The food is of divine quality, I even tried bribing the server to know where they get it from ;-) but what really worked for me was the simplicity in service and genuineness in taste. My daughter insists we visit the place for my anniversary now, I am not game for that though.

• Visited October 2013
Pittsburg, California
“Good Steak and Wine!!!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 8, 2013

Loved the steak!! The wild game menu is fun, but opted for the steak. They have a pretty good wine list as well. Very nice meal and good service

Visited September 2013
Hemel Hempstead, United Kingdom
“Great Choice, Friendly & Helpful Staff”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 21, 2013

Went with people from work who had been before. It was my first time there. Great choice of unusual steaks. We all went for the Family Safari platters which allows you to choose 8 different steaks. Never thought Ostrich would taste so good! The steaks arrive on hot rocks so you can cook the steak the way you like it. So if you want it bloody you can have it or if you want it well done its all up to you. I had the Ostrich, Wild Boar, Venison and Bison. All really nice. Side salad was good and I recommend having the wasabi sauce, really adds to the flavour. All in all we had a great time felt really welcome and I would happily return.

• Visited September 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Worcester, United Kingdom
“Great choice for some exotic steak”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 17, 2013

I booked a table through tabletop website, which was a waste of time as i don't think the restaurant had received it. Aside from that we had a great meal, the ambience isn't the best but the food is excellent, a wide choice and staff are very knowledgeable about the produce. Between the two of us we shared the family safari - best option if you want to try a variety of meat. Family safari included 8 exotic meats and 4 side dishes which was £50, there was probably enough food for three people. Drinks were fairly cheap as well. The best bit of the meal is cooking the steaks yourself on the volcanic rock that they produce on the table with the meat. Definatley a restaurant to visit for you're near by and are a meat eater.

The car park at the back of the restaurant is small so use the pay and display car park further down the road.

• Visited September 2013