I stayed here for just 1 night with my boyfriend for a relaxing spa break for our 1 yr anniversary.
It was perfect. Spacious and very luxurious room - we just had the standard in the west wing but was alot more than what we expected - the bathroom in particular- gorgeous! The spa is detached from the hotel although they have made access available without leaving the hotel which is great for strolling back to your room in your robe after a treatment
All of the amentities are excellent and the spa/pool/jacuzzi/dressing rooms area is really well set out and makes you feel very relaxed to walk around in your robe the whole time. We had massages, the treatment rooms are very dark with 'mood' lighting and candles and smell incredible, again - perfect. The beautician was very comforting and friendly and worked wonders on my back, her name was Tracey I would ask for her again. The bar and buffet restaurant is great, massive variety of good quality food and endless amounts of it! The grounds of the hotel are breathtaking, beautiful surroundings. The TOWIE croud were sipping champas in the bar when we arrived to check in and ashton kutcher had stayed there the night before - good indication that we were in for a luxurious stay. The staff cant do enough for you, everyone was really friendly. I would 100% go again and may even consider this as my wedding venue...loved it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Grove, London's country estate, is more than a five-star hotel. Set in 300 acres and only 18 miles from central London, the former home of the Earls of Clarendon is also a luxury 18-hole golf resort, a fabulous spa and unique venue for meetings, weddings and celebrations. Also included in The Grove's extensive facilities are three restaurants including Colette’s, awarded three AA rosettes. A 4acre Walled Garden with urban beach, tennis courts and outdoor pool. A selection of bike and jogging trials to enjoy with complimentary bike hire; and Anouska’s Kids’ Club, graded outstanding by OFSTED makes The Grove a parent and child-friendly resort. Lovingly restored to stunning effect, the property fuses contemporary design and original period architecture with exceptionally caring and professional service. We look forward to welcoming you soon. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Expedia, Travelocity, Agoda, Tingo, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, BookingOdigeoWL and Venere so you can book your The Grove Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grove Chandlers Cross
- Grove Hotel Chandlers Cross
- The Grove Hotel UK/Hertfordshire, England