“Excellent!!!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of St. Leonards Hotel

You added St. Leonards Hotel to your Saves list
St. Leonards Hotel
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   185 Ringwood Road | St. Leonards, New Forest National Park, Ringwood BH24 2NP, England   |
Ranked #3 of 7 Hotels in Ringwood
London, United Kingdom
“Excellent!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 29, 2013 via mobile

Popped in for a quick bite to eat today and everything was fantastic. Very friendly and competent staff. Quite busy but food arrived promptly. Overall fantastic visit. Will definitely be back in the new year!!!

• Stayed December 2013

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (118)
Settle, United Kingdom
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 29, 2013

I stayed at the St.Leonards alongside several members of my family for a family party in the area.
The bar area of the hotel is quite nice but in places could do with a good clean! The staff were friendly on reception and behind the bar.
The rooms were in serious need of decorating! The paintwork was shabby and the windowsill had cigarette burns on and several big unsightly scratches. The room was also not that clean, very dusty. My sister's room's telephone was thick with dust and she was very happy to leave the room on check out!
When we walked down the corridor stairs to reception their was a fire door area with a step down, this was flooded and had leaves floating in it. When we came back at the end of the day this still had not been sorted out!
Breakfast was nice and the staff were again lovely.
I would not stay again which is a shame as this could be a great hotel with a bit of love and attention to detail.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
Ringwood, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 29, 2013

Ten of us had our Christmas Party meal in the pub area of the St. Leonards Hotel. It was a busy evening, but staff were friendly, efficient and the food very good. No complaints and would definately return.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with friends
Hove
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 27, 2013

Stayed overnight on Boxing Day 2013 as family nearby, terrific value, hotel and d.room a bit tired, but rooms clean, bedding immaculate and bed comfortable, tea / coffee faciiities in room & breakfast perfect - thoroughly recommend

Room Tip: we had double 203 at back of hotel, very quiet
  • Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple
Southampton, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 27, 2013

I visit the St Leonards once a month for a meeting, to which I'm always welcomed by a friendly member of staff on reception. before heading into the meeting myself and some of my colleagues normally have lunch first too which I can safely say the food has never taken long to come out and has always been very nice. On one occassion I was pulled out of the meeting due to a family member being rushed into hospital as my phone signal at the time was poor the reception staff were happy for me to use the phone to contact whoever I needed to, also the lady on reception was very quick to get me a drink and some tissue without me even asking.(this happened at the beginning of September this year). After visit this month and seeing how well the staff handled a wedding at the same time as the company I work for also had a training course and meeting going on, I'm now considering the St Leonards Hotel for my wedding reception in december 2014.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled on business
Broadstone, United Kingdom
1 of 5 stars Reviewed December 25, 2013

Had Christmas lunch here today but unfortunately not what we had pre ordered.When this was queried we were told it was too late to change. We had to wait a long time between courses and it was over an hour before the main course arrived. The food was appalling the staff were scruffy and when I asked for a cup of tea I was given a cup then had to wait untill I could ask another member of staff for tea who then asked if I had a tea bag when I said I didn't he disappeared and then came back with a large box of tea bags gave me one to open poured on some warm water then went off to other tables offering out tea bags .No milk or sugar. I would never recommend this place to anyone.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
Bournemouth, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 17, 2013

We cannot praise this hotel and staff enough for making our Grandson and his wife's wedding so memorable. From the moment we arrived the staff were so attentive, especially Stacey, nothing was too much trouble. The food was first class. The bedroom was laid out so beautiful for them with added extras, which was a wonderful surprise. A special Thank you to Maxine and everyone for making such happy memories.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family

Been to St. Leonards Hotel? Share your experiences!