“Best steak in town” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Ringwood, United Kingdom
“Best steak in town”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 27, 2014

I have used the Inn on the Furlong as a local for some time and the service and quality of the beers in particular has always been excellent but the I have only recently sampled the food. I have now been on a few occasions and had the steak each time and cannot fault it, it is cooked the way you like it and the quality of the meat is first class.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Ramsgate, United Kingdom
“Late lunch with friends”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 22, 2014

Stopped by on Easter Sunday following a long drive from Kent, met with friends who were locals to the area.
The place was very busy, mainly football fans.
A table was made available, the food was good value, served quickly and good sized portion. Staff friendly

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Ringwood, United Kingdom
“Great Pub Grub - Go in and try it!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 15, 2014

The Inn on the Furlong does not enjoy great kerbside appeal - but please go in! The staff are friendly the food is very good value for money. We visit during lunchtime so I am not sure what it is like in the evening. If you are going on a Saturday lunchtime I would recommend that you book a table - it does get very busy. Good selection of beer and a varied menu with smaller portions if you have a small appetite. The standard portions are large - try the fish and chips!
Recommend this pub if you visiting Ringwood, the pub is just by the main car park and bus stops. Go on treat yourself!

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
“Crazy!!!!!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 14, 2014

Went to this "Pub" after visting the local brewery and I have never been so mistreated in my life!!! We were in a party of 12 on a staff Xmas party (lateness due to the fact that we are in the "Pub" trade ourselves). We were a little lould but the way in which we were delt with crazy! The "manager" swore at my party and also became very aggressive. I will be taking my complant further but I advise that while under the current management stay away. I visited this Pub in 2012 and had nothing bad to say about it but it's sad how quickly things can change!

Visited April 2014
SURREY
“WOW!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 13, 2014 via mobile

We had lunch here on 11th & 12th April - 10 out of 10 all round! A must for all. Thank you. The food was fab, the staff excellent and very welcoming. A must if you are in the area.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere