“WOW what an experience” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #4 of 17 Attractions in Ringwood
Type: Sports Complexes, Adventure
More attraction details
Owner description: Set in a Great Park with 1000 Metres of Crossings. And the adventure does not need to stop there. You can get off the beaten track and enjoy our latest forest adventure with Go Ape Forest Segway - an epic experience with a down to earth twist. Plus, there’s our Go Ape Tree Top Junior adventure for Junior Tarzans.
“WOW what an experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 7, 2013

We visited here whilst staying in the New Forest. Expensive but according to both my children well worth the money and in a grown up tight fisted way I have to agree with them. The experience last for about three hours and it is the best adrenalin rush I have has in years. Once I got over the fear I enjoyed the whole thing 100%. The only down side to the day was having to pay £7.50 for parking!!!!

Bournemouth
“Go Ape was great fun and I hate heights!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 6, 2013 via mobile

Booked this for my son and I to do on my day off. He has wanted to do it for years, me not so!
James our instructor was great and explained everything we needed to know before we started.
I'm not a fan of ladders so the whole experience was something if a challenge for me but u really enjoyed it.

Had some lunch in restaurant which wasn't cheap but I'd earned it after 2 hrs in the trees!!! Parking is expensive on top if go ape price. But for a family day out with a picnic it's good value as kids have do much to do.

Ringwood, United Kingdom
5 attraction reviews
“Fantastic”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2013

Cannot put into words the joy of Grandchildren, having done the whole thing,(boy,was i tired, but happy).Plus having a picnic by the lake, Get's you into another world.(I enjoyed the cable ride as well (no one stopped me( I am 81 years young) So much to see & do, you must go!.Don't forget the camera! Have a Great day!

Visited September 2012
Bournemouth, United Kingdom
3 attraction reviews
“Segway awesomeness!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 3, 2013

We went on the Segway Safari and can't wait to go again! An hour doesn't sound like long but was the perfect length, we went all around the Moors Valley park where there is lots to see. The Segways were great fun, took a short while to get used to but then we got to speed away and corner, go over bumps. Tutors very friendly and made it a good experience.

Eastleigh, United Kingdom
3 attraction reviews
“Great”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 2, 2013

My kids aged 6-9 loved this, especially the zip wire! They had loads of fun. Confidence building course. Only glitch for them was getting stuck behind crying kids that needed rescuing by instructors - so teaches patience too : ) Helpful, enthusiastic staff. Bit pricey though but good for summer hols treat.

Visited May 2013