Needed to be on the outskirts of Southampton for meeting so decided to stop at the Rufus house, i had stayed there maybe 3-4 years ago and again found the hotel, rooms, wifi, breakfast and staff very good. As the hotel is only B&B i went out for an evening meal and you are literally 300-400 yards from the main street in Lyndhurst with plenty of places to eat.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With acres of exceptional woodland and open heaths as our front garden, Rufus House is the perfect location to explore the New Forest and surrounding areas of natural beauty all year around. Enjoy a relaxing break in peaceful surroundings overlooking views of the forest, ponies, cattle, donkeys. A grand Victorian house ideally located in the cent re of the New Forest. Many good restaurants and pubs are all walking distance from Rufus House. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com and BookingOdigeoWL so you can book your Rufus House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rufus House Hotel Lyndhurst
- Rufus House Lyndhurst, New Forest National Park