This was our second time at the Rufus House and once again we had a fantastic stay. Our room was beautiful with a four poster bed, sofa to relax on and modern en-suite. The owner is extremely friendly and helps add to the warmness and homeliness of the house. Breakfast is amazing, especially the Pear Jam, and the location is unbeatable. Would definitely recommend staying here and we will definitely be coming back. Thanks for a great stay. Nicola and Sam.
- Also Known As:
- Rufus House Hotel Lyndhurst
- Rufus House Hotel
- Rufus House Lyndhurst, New Forest National Park
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With acres of exceptional woodland and open heaths as our front garden, Rufus House is the perfect location to explore the New Forest and surrounding areas of natural beauty all year around. Enjoy a relaxing break in peaceful surroundings overlooking views of the forest, ponies, cattle, donkeys. A grand Victorian house ideally located in the cent re of the New Forest. Many good restaurants and pubs are all walking distance from Rufus House. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Rufus House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.