We stayed here last weekend and it was really nice - we had quite a small room but it was very cosy. The breakfast was lovely and the hosts are really friendly. The area was wonderful and I would really recommend the overall trip for a relaxing weekend away.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With acres of exceptional woodland and open heaths as our front garden, Rufus House is the perfect location to explore the New Forest and surrounding areas of natural beauty all year around. Enjoy a relaxing break in peaceful surroundings overlooking views of the forest, ponies, cattle, donkeys. A grand Victorian house ideally located in the cent re of the New Forest. Many good restaurants and pubs are all walking distance from Rufus House. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com, TripOnline SA and Odigeo so you can book your Rufus House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rufus House Hotel Lyndhurst
- Rufus House Lyndhurst, New Forest National Park