“Never disappointed” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Late Night
Totton, England, United Kingdom
“Never disappointed”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 27, 2013

I have been coming to La Pergola for a few years and have never been disappointed. I have dined at La Pergola for a number of different occasions including my first date with my wife, on a our wedding day (for a dessert) for a surprise and our first wedding anniversary.

The staff are always attentive and the food superb. Save yourself for dessert as the choice is awesome, it is an experience! I recommend my favourite the Banoffee pie.

“Excellent food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 13, 2013

Fantastic Italian dining. Restaurant was very busy but only to be expected. Service was very attentive. Food was superb, I am running out of expletives to describe my favourite restaurant in the New Forest.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
New Forest National Park, United Kingdom
“Fantastic o!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 12, 2013

My husband and I has a beautiful meal hear to celebrate our anniversary. We had passed the the restaurant on several occasions and always commented on how nice and welcoming it looked. My husband surprised me and what a surprise. It definitely met with our expectations. The food was excellent, the service just right and deserts to die for so make sure you leave space. Will definitely be returning.

Canterbury, United Kingdom
“A real treat for that special night out”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 10, 2013

Our 2nd visit and this time it was even better than the last. Very friendly and helpful staff, lovely atmosphere and superb food. We both had fillet steaks and yes they were expensive, but they were worth it. Cooked perfectly with great sauces and the deserts are to die for. Not the cheapest restaurant around, but for that special night, for my money at least, it takes some beating. Its one we will remember for a long, long time.

Romford, United Kingdom
“Lunch visit”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 10, 2013

Found this restaurant on Sunday afternoon just before it closed but staff found table and we all enjoyed a fresh pasta lunch. Will go again when back and take a more leisurely lunch.
Good atmosphere, but crowded.

Visited December 2013