i paid £29 for 1 nights stay for me and my wife, all as i can say is excellent 10 out of 10 all round. everything about this hotel was superb, the rooms, the staff, the clenliness, the area.the bar area was very nice the only problem i had with the bar, was that the meals where very expensive for what was basically a pub meal, i paid £14 for a mixed grill, which was ok, but not worth anywhere near the £14,,,,but dont let this put you off this excellent hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This Premier Inn is a short 10-minute walk from the local market town of Petersfield, which has a Railway Station with a commuting link from London to Portsmouth. Adjoining the hotel is the Great Oak Table Table restaurant, offering a wide selection of menu choices for all the family. The hotel is located next to Petersfield Business Park. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline and Booking.com so you can book your Premier Inn Petersfield reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Petersfield Hotel Petersfield
- Premier Inn Petersfield Hampshire