I booked a room for use the night before opening a new business in the town, after making sure I was ready for a grand opening, I walked from town centre to here, at around 2am, considering I'd explained my situation when booking, I was not able to get in, I rang the concierge desk for 30+ minutes until my phone ran out of battery, I walked past the bar area (still outside) and discovered a member of staff asleep in the bar area with 2 empty pint glasses beside him, it took my a while of shouting & thumping on the window, but I woke him up, I managed to get about 4 hrs kip..... He tried to charge me for my room, I think not! Was my reply.
A few days later I rang the manager to explain the issue (similar business owner) and she was uninterested, laughed when I explained my issue, and managed to avoid the word Sorry.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Petersfield Hotel Petersfield
- Premier Inn Petersfield Hotel
- Premier Inn Petersfield Hampshire
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This Premier Inn is a short 10-minute walk from the local market town of Petersfield, which has a Railway Station with a commuting link from London to Portsmouth. Adjoining the hotel is the Great Oak Table Table restaurant, offering a wide selection of menu choices for all the family. The hotel is located next to Petersfield Business Park. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Premier Inn Petersfield reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.