“Great Value” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #9 of 54 Restaurants in Petersfield
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Reservations, Delivery, Late Night
Description: Welcome to Malabon Tandoori Restaurant Carol Godsmark Top Critic of "The News - Portsmouth" Award The Malabon Tandoori Restaurant on the food, service and atmosphere. Malabon Tandoori Restaurant, Hampshire offers the best quality Indian & Bangladeshi food using the freshest and finest ingredients. Our professional skills lie in the balancing and blending of spices and this is what we want to share with you. Malabon offer many vegetarian dishes and if there's something that isn't on the menu they will cook it as asked. Malabon Tandoori Restaurant (established 2009) is best known to offer the best quality Indian & Bangladeshi food, a warm welcome and excellent service to customers. The restaurant is a listed building with nice warm red colours on the wall and the black and white combination and the original beam to give the place a homely and romantic feeling. We are the only Indian & Bangladeshi restaurant in Petersfield to offer Online Ordering with Just Eat We offer excellent special deals such as Discount On Takeaway on Collection, Our special Monday & Tuesday Banquet Night £11.95 (Per person), VIP Cards and many more - find information on our Specials Page
Hampshire, England
“Great Value”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 29, 2012

I do not like to submit a review until I have visited a place at least twice. This was our third visit to the Malabon and we were not disappointed. The staff are friendly and attentive. We ate from the buffet menu which is incredibly good value. The food was superb and accompanied by lovely wine. We will certainly make it a regular place to visit.

Visited December 2012

“Nice location but curry not that special”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 11, 2012

To be honest the food did not blow me away, it was average. I'm quite partial to a chicken dhansak, and this one was poor. Shame as I was really looking forward to the meal. Staff attentive and courteous and good location.

• Visited November 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Clanfield, United Kingdom
“Wonderful Night Out!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 8, 2012

Wonderful night out at Malabon on 1/12/2012. Charming staff and the food was excellent. We didn't have to wait for food or drink and they were packed right out. They had customers upstairs and down stairs but the staff had the place under control. The service was top class and at the end of the night a shot on the house. This place is a must return, I'll be back there after xmax to try out their banquet.

Mr Ben Hall

• Visited December 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Petersfield
“excellent experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 4, 2012

Lovely Indian food cooked and served really well. Very welcoming.Excellent value and charming staff.

Visited December 2012
“Food Always Good!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 1, 2012 via mobile

I only pop down to Petersfield every other month, I've been living in France for the last 5 years and I tell everyone this theres no good Indian Restaurant in France!
I always go in on my way back home and it is always good. The service and food!
The last reviewer said the "tikka masala was bland, watery and cold", I have never experienced that because that the only thing I have when I go in there.The staff always ask how the meal is and if theres any problems. I've been in there on a busy night and less busy night and it's always been good.
Please guys open an Indian Restaurant near me!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere