“no fault to be found!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Pearfield Bed and Breakfast

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Petersfield
Pearfield Bed and Breakfast
40 Marden Way, Petersfield GU31 4PW, England   |
Ranked #3 of 24 Petersfield B&B and Inns
Sheffield, United Kingdom
“no fault to be found!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 2, 2013

This was my first experience of travelling alone and I was quite nervous. However I was immediately put at ease by the friendly and relaxed welcome I received at the Pearfield. The room is delightful and I especially loved the shower! Everything was spotlessly clean, very comfortable and tastefully presented. My 2 night stay was to attend a wedding but the Pearfield is well placed to see the surrounding area and a short stroll from the town centre and the Heath. I would love to stay there again and would thoroughly recommend it.

Stayed August 2013, traveled solo

44 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2)
Wakefield, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 13, 2013

This was a return visit for us, we spent another couple of comfortable and relaxed nights at Pearfield. The room is lovely, a spacious and airy loft conversion, fitted out to a high standard. Very clean, very comfortable, quiet and private. One word of warning but please don't let it put you off, if you are tall, remember to duck the sloping ceilings, you'll soon get the hang of it when you've fortgotten a couple of times! Lovely host, very friendly and accommodating. The B&B is located within walking distance of Petersfield which has a good selection of shops and restaurants. Very highly recommended, we are already looking forward to returning again next year for the third year running.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
Canterbury, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 18, 2013

Whilst initially Pearfield seems out of the way, it is definitely worth seeking out. Excellent service, extremely clean and well presented. There was never a point where we would have felt uncomfortable asking for anything, but the opportunity never arose because of the planning around the customer. We spent two nights whilst attending a wedding, a very short walk from the train station, and it is easy to get taxi's to and from anywhere you need. The area around is lovely, and the garden is wonderful. Our host was professional yet very friendly and accommodating, making us feel at home but well looked after at the same time. I can not give enough praise to Pearfield to do it justice. Thoroughly recommend to anyone visiting the area.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
London
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 10, 2013

We spent 1 night at the Pearfield B&B whilst attending a friend's 40th birthday celebration, Our room, come suite, in the loft space of the property was lovely, very spacious and immaculately clean. Our host was extremely helpful, friendly and relaxed. We would definitely stay there again if visiting the area on another occasion.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with friends
Sheffield
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 1, 2013

Stayed for one night, the bedroom was very comfortable and cosy, really felt like home. I had to work in the evening and was really comfortable sat in the lounge area. Tea and coffee to head with a small fridge provided. Very clean. The host was very attentive and the breakfast was lovely. I wish we had been around in the summer to see her lovely garden in flower. I even took home some cuttings for my own garden, provided with names given (although I have forgotten already) but they are in the ground and thriving. I would recommend this small intimate B & B.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
Bridgend
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 4, 2013

We stayed here prior to the Easter weekend to visit the fantastic Michelin starred restaurant JSW.

The house is in a great location within close proximity to the lovely town of Petersfield (only 5 mins walk). The room has a wow factor being an attic room which spans the length of the house. It is tastefully finished, clean and spacious with a nice modern en-suite shower room. The bed is really comfortable and the house is quiet, so a restful night's sleep is assured.
Breakfast is normally served in the conservatory, however the Easter weekend this year was exceptionally cold so we took it in the kitchen. The food is lovely home cooked and nothing was too much trouble. We noted the gardens had received awards, but sadly the ongoing winter conditions did not make the most of them. Petersfield is a lovely pleasant little town and we would like to visit here again, would definitley recommend.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 23, 2012

I stayed a Cathy's last weekend on a trip to Petersfield to visit the michelin starred restaurant JSW.
The house is in a great location within close proximity to the town and to pond. I cannot express how clean the room and the en suite are, I wish I could hire Cathy to clean my house as it's of the highest standards and was literally sparkling clean.
Breakfast is served in the conservatory, where you can also marvel at the beautiful garden, the food and the cooking is of the highest quality, it well and truly set me up for the day.
I cannot recommend this place enough!

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple

Been to Pearfield Bed and Breakfast? Share your experiences!