We've always had such wonderful service from the staff here. I cannot believe the negative reports I have read. The staff have gone out of their way to help us and have been nothing but friendly and polite - for example we asked a nice young man who was carrying towels near the pool where something across the other side of the hotel was. He was obviously very busy but he instantly dropped what he was doing (i.e. the towels!) and walked across the hotel with us to the other side to personally help us find what we were after. The staff are very down to earth and chatty, which maybe is not what some 'particular' clients are after, but personally we enjoy that kind of interaction. Yes, there are some building works going in but this hotel is going to be fabulous once the work is completed. We often come here just to eat lunch because it has such a nice ambience about the place.
- Also Known As:
- Old Thorns Manor Hotel And Golf Course
- Old Thorns Hotel Course
- Old Thorns Manor Hotel & Golf Course Liphook, Hampshire
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in 400 acres of Hampshire countryside the Old Thorns Manor Hotel in Hampshire is the ideal place to explore the region. With our Peter Alliss designed golf course golfers and non golfers alike enjoy the rolling green landscape along with state of the art facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Venere and Otel so you can book your Old Thorns Manor Hotel & Golf Course reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.