Attended a relatives wedding, staying over the Friday and Saturday night.
First impressions were favourable. Old Thorns appears in a lovely setting, but with modern architecture. Other positives were the catering, especially the breakfast. However staff were perhaps over attentive, take plates away the moment one had finished eating.
On the down side, the room, although pleasantly appointed, could have been cleaner (dust and cobwebs) and was too hot with no effective method of cooling.
- Also Known As:
- Old Thorns Manor Hotel And Golf Course
- Old Thorns Hotel Course
- Old Thorns Manor Hotel & Golf Course Liphook, Hampshire
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in 400 acres of Hampshire countryside the Old Thorns Manor Hotel in Hampshire is the ideal place to explore the region. With our Peter Alliss designed golf course golfers and non golfers alike enjoy the rolling green landscape along with state of the art facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline, Tingo, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Venere and Otel so you can book your Old Thorns Manor Hotel & Golf Course reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.