Visited for my birthday for a Spa Day with family members. It was a lovely SPA but the swimming area is not adjacent to the treatment area. A recommendation is to book a treatment towards the end of the day so you can spend the morning in the pool area. I went twice in one week and both times something was broken in the SPA which was disappointing. Especially the second time I raved about the hot tub and then it was not working. A lot of people were in the SPA at the weekend, so I recommend a week day visit - and the weekend SPA is more expensive than the week day too. Lunch is included and is a 2 course meal - suggest the dinner and dessert as starters are not particularly exciting. The vegetarian option was absolutely lovely. Very good value for money - especially in the week.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in 400 acres of Hampshire countryside the Old Thorns Manor Hotel in Hampshire is the ideal place to explore the region. With our Peter Alliss designed golf course golfers and non golfers alike enjoy the rolling green landscape along with state of the art facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Old Thorns Manor Hotel & Golf Course reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Old Thorns Manor Hotel And Golf Course
- Old Thorns Hotel Course
- Old Thorns Manor Hotel & Golf Course Liphook, Hampshire