For my Mum's birthday we decided to go away for the weekend to Farnborough and we booked a stay in this hotel for one night. The staff were friendly and welcoming, although my Dad had a few troubles while checking in because a woman behind the desk asked my Dad to pay £42.00 even though we had already booked and pre-payed online. But we did sort it out and it was fine, we later discovered that she was a brand new member of staff. We went up to our room and it was spotless, not a speck of dirt in sight, Perfect!!! The beds were really comfy and the duvets weren't too thin. I had a really great nights sleep, didn't wake up once! The breakfast was also really nice, but no pancake machine! :( We then went down to use the pool which was a nice temperature and wasn't too shallow, there was also a steam room, sauna and hot tub! That was all really good. As it came to checking out the staff behind the desk was friendly and polite, asked how our stay was e.t.c .... we asked which would be the best place to go out of Farnborough, Farnham and Aldershot, he was helpful and recommended Farnham. He also asked how much we would rate our stay out of 10, we gave it 8, really good hotel! Wouldn't mind going again!!!
Thank you for reading!
I hope you found this review helpful!!! :)
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Farnborough Hotel
- Holiday Inn Farnborough Hotel Farnborough
- Farnborough Holiday Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the Hampshire/Surrey border with easy access to the M3/M25, the Holiday Inn Farnborough is a great choice for a weekend break for visiting Birdworld, Legoland, Thorpe Park, Chessington World of Adventures, Wisley Gardens and Aldershot Military Museum.The hotel is within walking distance of FIVE, the South of England's new premier conference venue, the Farnborough Air Show and the Aldershot Army Show, and is two miles from Rushmoor Arena, which hosts the annual South of England Tempest Rally among other events.This Farnborough hotel offers guests comfortable air-conditioned bedrooms, with high-speed Internet access and full use of the Spirit Health Club with its pool, jacuzzi, steam room, sauna and well-equipped gym. Our newly refurbished restaurant offers varied menus with daily specials and themed menus once a week, and light bites are served in the lounge. Kids stay & eat free.*We take pride in delivering an efficient, friendly service for conferences, private parties and weddings. Our 10 meeting rooms offer scope for flexible programmes and events for up to 180 delegates/guests.See the hotel's package page for special overnight packages, hotel offers and our monthly theme/tribute nights.*Terms & conditions apply. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, IHG, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Venere so you can book your Holiday Inn Farnborough reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.