“Dining out” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #2 of 78 Restaurants in Farnborough
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Delivery, Late Night, Reservations
Description: The Everest Tandoori Farnborough has been proud to provide the finest authentic Nepalese & Indian cuisine for the last twenty years. Everest Tandoori - Voted one of the best businesses in Farnborough. Our reputation is based on excellent and authentic food, excellent service and a warm and friendly atmosphere. Whether you are a visitor to the town on business or a regular, Sapan and the team look forward to welcoming you to our restaurant.
Aldershot, United Kingdom
“Dining out”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2013

You know a restraint is good when the 'natives' use it. This Nepalese restaurant is always busy and a lot of the diners are from Nepal. We find the foode and the prices very good and always enjoy our visits. It is a restaurant on our list for when we have guests visiting.

Visited August 2012

London, England, United Kingdom
“Excellent”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2013

We go to Everest almost every month because we can always guarantee a really good meal, staff are always friendly and always have good quality food. Unlike previous review I would thoroughly recommend the chicken Ceylon I have it every time I go and I have been visiting Everest for almost 2 years now.

• Visited June 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Farnborough, United Kingdom
“Best Birthday meal ever!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 3, 2013

I have lived in North camp for 4 years and have been a frequent visitor to Everest with my Husband, and with our friends. We came here for my 30th birthday and we were a party of 17 people. This included 2 children, due to the large size of the party we had our own set menu personally selected by the manager. We arranged my party through e-mail with him and he was fantastic and prompt when replying to our requests and was really helpful. The meal on the night was fabulous all the food was fresh and brilliant value for money, the main favourite was the lamb dumplings!. They catered for all tastes and were attentive and friendly., they also brought out a cake and sang to me!. I really can't praise this restaurant enough their food and customer service are consistently high and we shall continue to come here for many more years! thank you for making my birthday so special.

• Visited June 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Isle of Wight
“Consistently great food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 3, 2013

I have been eating here regularly over the past 3 years and have never had a bad meal or experience. The food quality is excellent, the service is very good and the prices are very reasonable. The portion sizes are just right, and they are more than welcome to customize any dishes as required. The only slight criticism is service does tend to vary depending on who is waiting the tables, some waiters / waitresses are better than others, but quite honestly all the staff are polite and accomodating. An excellent restaurant and one of my favourite curry houses.

• Visited May 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
London, United Kingdom
“Best curry in the area”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 27, 2013

Excessive amounts of tongue burning chilli can be mitigated at the point of ordering by requesting the curries to be extra mild but this is by far the best tandoori in Aldershot, Farnborough and beyond.

• Visited April 2013