“Simply great!” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Delivery, Late Night
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Delivery, Late Night
“Simply great!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 3, 2014

Ate here for the second time and was just as good as the first time. Seems to have gone through bit of a declutter since our last visit which it probably needed. New fresher cleaner look to bar taps also means you can see over the bar now. Food was excellent and staff always polite and friendly. Pool table still a bonus.
No doubt it still won't be everyone's cup of tea but we love it!!

“Lovely”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 28, 2014

We came here based on trip advisor reviews. It was lovely. The owner was lovely and welcoming, the food was delicious and the price was fantastic. We will be telling everyone about this place!

southcoast
“Quirky and friendly”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 24, 2014

Visited recently for first time, I was intrigued how this restaurant was rated top in Fareham and neither myself or friends had heard of it or indeed visited.
We were pleasantly surprised it was a busy evening and had a great buzzy feeling. Live music which was really nice.
The food whilst not the best I have ever tasted and would not be called gourmet was very good and excellent value for money,. The baked camembert with chilli jam was amazing and I would definately return just to order this dish !!!
The restaurant was packed and they had to turn away people who had not booked. The restaurant appears to run by a father and daughter team who were very friendly and welcoming.
The restaurant is the strangest place I have ever been to, hence the quirky heading. It's not an antique store and it would be rude to call it a junk shop come restaurant, it's just very quirky and you really have to visit to understand.
The owners obviously work very hard, and have friends that help on busy event evenings. It appears to be in the middle of a housing estate which seems quite a strange place to have this type of restaurant but on the night we visited it was really busy. I think the themed nights are a great idea, and it was nice to go somewhere with live music.
I wish them luck and will be back to try out one of their homemade pizzas and of course the baked Camembert and homemade chilli jam .

• 4 of 5 stars Food
fareham
“Amazing friendly place....a must see!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 18, 2014

I went to this amazing atmospheric place with my family and thoroughly enjoyed myself. The staff are welcoming and accomodating especially Paul and his daughter Julie for who makes this wonderful chilli jam to go with the baked camembert or even the famous Artys chips. The food is gorgeous and all freshly made to order. The pizzas are delightful and the best I have tasted. (And I'm a very fussy eater). You always leave feeling as though you are part of the their extended family. In fact I've never been anywhere quite so welcoming. Ive been a few times now and have always had excellent service and and very tasty cuisine. I urge you to give it a try yourself.

• 5 of 5 stars Food
Fareham, United Kingdom
“Friendly and relaxed - we all want to go back.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 17, 2014

Had lunch here on Saturday on recommendation of two friends. We all loved the relaxed atmosphere. The owner and his family were very friendly and really made us feel at home. The food was fantastic - especially the home made chilli jam which came with my baked camembert! The menu was very interesting and I want to try more of the dishes. My 11 yr old son loved the pool table and my daughter loved looking round at all the nik-naks! Both kids were unusually enthusiastic about the place and we all want to come back soon!

• 5 of 5 stars Food