“Lovely food, nice surroundings, lovely staff” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Middle Eastern, Turkish, Vegetarian, Wine Bar
Good for: Outdoor seating, Special occasions
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Delivery, Late Night
Southampton
“Lovely food, nice surroundings, lovely staff”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 18, 2013

We have eaten at Artisan on several occassions since it opened, and have had a lovely experience every time. Whether you are visiting the Coffee House during the day, where they serve lovely snacks and cakes, or eating in the Bistro in the evening, the food is always of top quality and you are always welcomed by a smiling face.

I often eat there lunch times on a Saturday with a friend after shopping, during the summer the cream teas are lovely, and in the winter the soups are amazing, although both are available all year round.

My husband and I went for an evening meal just over a week ago, and the food as delicious! I had feta and melon to start while my husband had the chilli prawns, then he had the special which was lamb stew, while I had my favourite yogurt chicken. The pitta breads also kept coming, and we had so much we were too full for desert!

I highly recommend this restaurant whatever the occassion, the owner Hasan is lovely, and all the staff are too and only to happy to help with whatever you need.

• Visited November 2013

Southampton, United Kingdom
“All aspects of this place were wonderful.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 15, 2013

We went in earlier this year for a quick meal pre-cinema when we fancied something different. We had the BBQ, mixed meze to start and select your own meats. The food was excellent, as was the atmosphere, the service, the aesthetics of the place and the attention to detail in everything. Much to my surprise, the meal was incredibly good value too. I felt welcome and comfortable, and enjoyed the ambience as much as the meal.
I would not hesitate to recommend this place to others, and have already done so many times.

• Visited July 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Need more restuarants like this in Eastleigh”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 30, 2013

Went in for a coffee and a scone. Both Delicious! Looking forward to returning for dinner the menu looks really appealing

• Visited October 2013
Southampton, United Kingdom
“Good selection - well worth a visit”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 30, 2013

A terrific experience, welcoming host, well prepared and tasty food, and excellent service.
It seemed to be a slow night so we had excellent service and the only slight let-down was the food not being as hot as we would have liked.

Visited August 2013
“Best little place in Hampshire”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 25, 2013

What a charming little family run buisness
I love the idea of supporting small buisnesses and the fact that the manager is always there when you go in is a good sign.
The coffee is very good quality, and the waitresses know what they're doing,
The food is always tasty and 'hit's the spot'
Traditional turkish food with some brittish favouries to please everyone
All freshly prepared
I have been here loads of times for lunch and evening drinks and it always impresses me
It's a few pence more than your wetherspoons, but you're supporting a local family buisness and have a much nicer atmosphere, well worth it!!!
HIghly highly recommend