“Perfect all round!” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Dinner, Reservations, Takeout, Delivery, Buffet, Late Night
Eastleigh, United Kingdom
“Perfect all round!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 30, 2012

We had a party of 7 of us for my daughter's birthday here. Everyone (3 children included) thought the meal was brilliant.

The staff are really friendly and helpful, and if you want to change a dish slightly (make it more spicy etc.) they are happy to accommodate requests. The food itself is delicious, and cooked to perfection. Meat is suculent and tasty, rice is great - decent meaty pieces in keema rice too.

I took a birthday cake, banners, and table decorations into the restaurant prior to arrival, and the staff kindly put the banners up and brought the cake at the end of the meal (candles lit) too.

Nothing the guys here can't do to be more helpful! The prices are really reasonable as well.

Such a delight and always a great meal and service here. I can't imagine why anyone would go anywhere else to eat Indian food in this area!

Eastleigh
“Mouthwatering food, great staff”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 30, 2012

Took my daughter here for her birthday with a few friends and thoroughly enjoyed the visit. The staff were great in helping set up the birthday banner and secreting the cake for the surprise. The food was flavoursome across all our selections such as mixed kebab, chicken tikka, Bengal chilli chicken and prawn korma. Our friends had the green chicken curry and the machli slim (fish) and were impressed with the flavours and portion size.

The cake surprise at the end was well executed by the staff and my daughter loved it. Evening topped off with a complimentary Baileys and one of the dishes provided free.

Overall a great night and thanks to the staff for making the birthday treat a success.

In the immortal words of the Terminator "I'll be back".

Southampton, United Kingdom
“Best EVER”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 16, 2012

After booking here for my partners 30th on the recommendation of a friend , I really wasn't expecting it to be that great ! OMG !! AMAZING !!! Bes curry any of us have ever had ! I even dream about the food it was that good ! I will not go anywhere else again ! Jahmazing !!!

Eastleigh
“Well worth a trip to Eastleigh for Saffron!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 19, 2012

Simply the best Indian meal I've eaten in years. The last meal as memorable as this was some twenty five years ago in Glasgow. i like to venture into the country for meals rather than town centres but I'll be making an exception for Saffron. I've been to Indian restaurants with far better decor and location but this is more than compensated for by the food served here. I had a mild dish that was flavoursome, slightly sweet and creamy. It contrasted well with a hot dish that my friend picked. Despite being hot it still managed a marvelous array of flavours. The waiters made you feel very welcome and gave the place a good atmosphere. In terms of the food it beats other Indian restaurants I've visited in the area by a huge margin. I'm going to take my wife here - She's not a fan of Indian food but there's a good chance that Saffron could convert her!

• Visited October 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
“Really gorgeous food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 29, 2012

I went here for a later night meal with friends. One of them is a head chef and very critical of the food he eats.
Great tasty dishes from start to finish and a recommended place from me.

Visited October 2012