The biggest disappointment was the bed-a very lumpy mattress that I had to pad out with towels and clothes in order to get some sleep. I got a very perfunctory apology when I complained.The room smelt strongly of cigarette smoke and there were cigarette buts on the floor in the corridor. Went to breakfast at 8.45 and it was chaotic. They had run out of butter and pastries and we had to ask for bowls, glasses and cutlery which took ages to appear. This may have been because the hotel was full, but we were told this the night before, so it is hard to see why the hotel wasn't prepared.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Whether you come for business or to watch a football game or visit the Granada Studios, 2-star CAMPANILE HOTEL-RESTAURANT MANCHESTER– Salford has everything • Reception open 24 hours (night porter) • Free outdoor parking • Handicapped facilities • Restaurant capacity: 80 people • 2 conference rooms (Capacity: 50 people) • Conference room equipped with WIFI connection, easel board, video projector (paid rental), TV, DVD player, etc... • Bar • Terrace • Infant cots available, upon request on reservation • Free WIFI access (ask Reception for information) ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Despegar.com, Agoda, HostelBookers, TripOnline SA, EasyToBook, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Campanile Manchester reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Campanile Manchester Salford, Greater Manchester
- Campanile Manchester Hotel Salford