I have never written a bad review and am sorry that I feel I need to.
I stayed for 2 nights for work Feb 2014. The room had blood stained carpet (didn't bother me too much as had been cleaned) however there was a loud buzzing/humming noise right next to the bed which ran on and off all day and night. It was loud and inconsistent and I was unable to sleep through it with earplugs in and I am not a light sleeper! I raised this with front desk and someone came to check it out, agreed it was a problem, and offered no solution. When I chased it at front desk I was told "it will be fine". 2 sleepless nights, not very conducive for work.
I paid £20 for breakfast for the 2 days and this was added to my colleagues room instead of mine. I had to argue this also which made me late for work.
All in all very disappointing.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our stunning brand new purpose built hotel comprises of 142 en-suite bedrooms, is set in a popular location in the heart of Salford Quays, Manchester. Only 5 minutes from the city centre and the Trafford Centre with easy access to the M60/M62, we are the perfect base to work and play in Manchester and its surrounding areas. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, LateRooms, HotelTravel.com, Orbitz, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your Ramada Manchester Salford Quays reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ramada Manchester Salford Quays Hotel Salford
- Manchester Ramada
- Ramada Manchester Salford Quays Greater Manchester