“Would definately recommend” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #6 of 16 hotels in Salford
Manchester, United Kingdom
“Would definately recommend”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 8, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I stayed in the ramada on Wednesday night,just for a bit if a night away as we both work really hard and have four children so a rare night out needs to be a full night away (thanks to nice Inlaws for babysitting!) we chose the ramada as it was recommended to us,and I have to say it was a very relaxing night. The lady on reception was friendly and efficient and really demonstrated a level of customer service that seems to be all but forgotten in this country! (I dont recall her name.....possibly Jena? she was fabulous!) the room was spotless snd comfy,the views over the quays at night were spectacular and the room service was promt and efficient.
I'll be making this our regular haunt for when we get a spare night away!
Well done Ramada.

• Stayed February 2013
Helen W, Front Office Manager at Ramada Manchester Salford Quays, responded to this review, February 9, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to write this review.

It is great to hear you found the rooms to be clean and comfortable. We like to make all our guests feel relaxed so I am delighted to hear you enjoyed your well deserved weekend away from the children!

We aim to deliver the best customer service possible so it fantastic you found Jana to be so professional and helpful. I will ensure your kind comments are passed onto her.

We always offer the best deals direct at the hotel. You can contact me direct on 0161 876 5305.

I look forward to welcoming you in the future.

627 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (158)
  • Polish first
Jersey, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 5, 2013

I have been staying at The Ramada for many years now and have come to know the staff well, and they are always very amenable to my needs! They are friendly, knowledgeable and above all professional. I am now staying on average twice a month to go to football and it is so conveniently placed to get to the ground. Over the years I have stayed at most of the hotels in the Quays and whilst others may be closer to the ground, the facilities, staff and food are not of the standard experienced at The Ramada. They know all too well that I only have one need yet to be satisfied and that is having Sky Sports reinstated!

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
Paris D, General Manager at Ramada Manchester Salford Quays, responded to this review, February 15, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to write this review.

It is great to hear we are your first choice hotel when coming to watch Manchester United. We try to make all guests as comforable and relaxed as possible so it is great to hear we are making a good job of it! Our aim is to deliver exceptional customer service and I will ensure your kind comments are passed onto all of the staff.

We are definateley the place to stay when visiting for a MUFC game :)

I look forward to welcoming you in the future.

Kind regards,

Paris D'Allessandro
Liverpool, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 5, 2013

Had a loveley Stay at the Ramada in Salford Quays. The room was very spacious and the bed comfy, which is normally where a lot of rooms fall down. It was also nice and quiet which is not what you expect when staying on a main road.

I will definetly staying again

• Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
Helen W, Front Office Manager at Ramada Manchester Salford Quays, responded to this review, February 6, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write this review.

I am glad to hear you enjoyed your stay here at Ramada Salford Quays.

I look forward to welcoming you in the future
London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 5, 2013

A great hotel with a superb team. A great welcome upon arrival, fantastic quality bedrooms (a good size too) and a really friendly atmosphere - staff are very efficient. The location of the hotel is ideal for travelling into the centre to explore the local shops. Breakfast is delicious and there is plenty of it! A really enjoyable stay - would return in the future.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with friends
Dear Sarah
Thank you for taking the time to write this review.

It is always fantastic to hear that you found staff to be friendly. We strive to deliver the best customer service possible so I am glad we exceeded your expectations.
I am also delighted to hear you enjoyed the breakfast here at Ramada Salford Quays.

I look forward to welcoming you in the future
Cardiff, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 4, 2013

A great experience

Great hotel !!. I stay here at least 2 - 3 days a week. The hotel is really modern and is very clean. Breakfasts are really good with a wide choice to suit all tastes. The hotel is convienient for where I'm based for work, and is within easy travel distance of the city centre.
For me the hotel greatest assets are their staff who are really friendly and helpful, and the free wi fi which you rarely get in other hotels.
All in all, a great experience and I would recommend this hotel to anyone.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
Helen W, Front Office Manager at Ramada Manchester Salford Quays, responded to this review, February 5, 2013
Dear Alun

Thank you for taking the time to write this review.

I really appreciate the kind comments you have made. We look forward to welcoming you every week and it great to hear we are doing a good job at making you feel welcome here at Ramada Salford Quays. I will also pass your great comments onto all the staff.

I look forward to welcoming you again soon!

Winterton, England, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 1, 2013

Never had a bad experience, stay here up to 3 x a week. Staff are very efficient and friendly, service is excellent. Good food and atmosphere in restaurant. Wouldn't stay anywhere else in Manchester.......

Room Tip: 7th Floor Quay Side facing
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
Helen W, Front Office Manager at Ramada Manchester Salford Quays, responded to this review, February 2, 2013
Dear Stuart

Thank you for taking the time to write this review.

I loom forward to welcoming you again soon!

Bedford, England, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 1, 2013

Lovely hotel, very clean and modern. The staff are really friendly and helpful, nothing's too much trouble. I stay a couple of times a month on business and it's always a pleasure. Breakfast is really good too. Car park can be full if you arrive late though.

Dear David
Thank you for taking the time to write this review.

I loom forward to welcoming you again soon!

Front Office Manager

Been to Ramada Manchester Salford Quays? Share your experiences!