“A blast!!!” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #1 of 2 Attractions in Glenmont
More attraction details
Owner description: Northern Ohio's FIRST zipline canopy tour is located right in the heart of Mohican Country. Our tour includes 7 ziplines, 2 skybridges and 2 rappels! You'll be soaring at heights up to 120 ft, zipping lengths up to 1,100 ft at top speeds of 52MPH! Our rappels are no joke either, at 50 and 60 ft they're the highest rappels in the state. This tour is a must-do for all active adventurists! For more information on our tour please visit our Web site.
“A blast!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 9, 2013

I had an absolutely wonderful time today at Tree Frog! As a first timer, I didn't know what to expect. A wonderful trail and entertaining guides made for an exciting adventure!!! Highly recommended!!!

Visited August 2013

Mount Vernon, Ohio, United States
“Highlight Summer Adventure”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 4, 2013 via mobile

Our group of six pals decided to try something different and couldn't have chosen a more enjoyable, exciting outdoor adventure. From start to finish, we had a blast. Our guides, Sam and Erica, trained us well, made us feel completely safe, laughed with us and cheered us on. A few of us were afraid of heights but had no problems because we felt so safe. The scenery is beautiful and the zipline course is full of variety and excitement. I'm so glad we tried it. We can't say enough about the excellent job the guides did and the outstanding experience Tree Line offers.

Visited August 2013
Elyria, Ohio
“Tree Frog up there with Jamaica”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 20, 2013

This was my third time zip-lining, and it was a blast. My husband and I have zip-lined in Jamaica (Negril and Ochos Rios) and Tree Frog in Mohican area Ohio was just a good if not better. What made it perfect was that our kids ages 13 and 10 could do it too. The guides were funny and knowledgeable and made the whole experience worth the splurge.

Visited July 2013
Canton, Ohio
3 attraction reviews
“Ziplining at Tree Frog a Blast!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2013

My first time ever ziplining and definately not my last! As a 60 something yr old I had reservations about this but after the first zip, I found this a must do activity for anyone who loves the outdoors. This place is a gem and a very well run operation. Extremely well trained and knowledgeable guides will make this an unforgettable experience for you...it was worth every penny!

Visited July 2013
Los Angeles, California
“Best Zip”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013

Cool place, wonderful people. Closed mostly in off season, will come back over the summer or fall which must be spectacular in the trees.

Visited March 2013