This was booked for a short stay with friends. I am always anxious about staying at a new place but I need not have been. We chose The Loft with its amazing bathroom and glorious views into the garden and the hill beyond complete with ponies. The room was superb with no cost spared in making it comfortable and like home from home. I cannot remember the last time I stayed somewhere in the UK with such helpful, friendly and attentive staff. The food was superb both breakfast and the amazing evening meal. We do not live far from The Forest of Dean and love to visit and walk. We will be revisiting The Tudor Farmhouse again very shortly. Thank you so much for a wonderful stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set in the tranquil village of Clearwell the Tudor Farmhouse is a converted farm dating from the 13th Century. 20 well-appointed rooms, a five minute walk from Clearwell Castle with some of Britain's most picturesque and secluded countryside on the doorstep. The award winning restaurant offers fine dining with a menu based on the seasons and fantastic local produce. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, BookingOdigeoWL and Priceline so you can book your Tudor Farmhouse Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tudor Farmhouse Clearwell
- Hotel Tudor Farmhouse
- Tudor Farmhouse Hotel Clearwell, Gloucestershire