“Good, clean hotel” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #1 of 4 Hotels in West Thurrock
Swindon, United Kingdom
“Good, clean hotel”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 28, 2013

We arrived there on a Friday afternoon after a very long drive. The staff were friendly and helpful and the room was more than big enough for two people. As the hotel is next to a main road, there is a little noise from outside but not much. There was plenty of parking, we stayed two nights and had no trouble with noise, parking or other guests. The staff were always very polite and always greeted us when leaving/arriving in the hotel.
The food at breakfast was nice fresh and quick and there was plenty of seating in the breakfast area. Very good hotel and would stay here again

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (61)
London, United Kingdom
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 27, 2013

The food at this hotel is not worth waiting for the service does no justice and as for the Breakfast, You are better of going to mac donalds at least you can eat there and no what is on the menu instead of Bacon, Bacon as we didn't even see a hash brown in our breakfast service.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with premierinn.com

Salisbury, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 27, 2013

My husband and I recently visited this Hotel and Restaurant and the food and service we received was excellent. The staff both at Reception and in the Restaurant were very attentive and extremely efficient. A special mention has to go to the Manager, Sherwyn who was extremely helpful, efficient and polite and also to Hari. who, as well as being extremely helpful, efficient and polite, was very cheerful and was at pains to ensure her guests have a wonderful experience. All the staff seemed to care whether you had a good time! Great! Thank you!

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
Norwich, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 25, 2013

My family and I stayed here for one night last week before a trip on Eurostar. It was my grandson's birthday and the staff were lovely. They decorated our breakfast table with balloons and put some candles into a dessert and sang 'happy birthday'. We ate in the restaurant and the food was excellent - great children's menu; the best I have come across.
One of our rooms was located next to a very noisy group and we were given a different room immediately. The hotel was very clean and comfortable.
Two minor points. The hotel is situated about eight to ten miles away from Ebbsfleet Int. station and not 3.9 as advertised on booking.com - not Premier Inns fault. Also our taxi was not ordered correctly at first by the receptionist (booked for two people not five) So always double check if you need a taxi!
In spite of this, our stay was wonderful- our second Premier Inn in two weeks! i am about to book again.

Room Tip: There is a nearer Premier Inn to Ebbs fleet
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Hertford, United Kingdom
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 18, 2013

Having previously stayed at Premier Inn's and having a great stay I was sad to say that last night was the worst time to have a bad night's sleep. I woke at 6am to the sound of some loud feet and voices on the floor above and could not get back to sleep at all. I thought that staying in a hotel with my partner (somewhere we've never had trouble with) I would get a nice lie-in on my birthday and as we have a little one I never get lay-in's anayway so was very much looking forward to it.
So I spent my birthday being very tired and pale looking with no energy and on top of that,I paid £18.00 for a breakfast that I didn't enjoy,the bacon was cold and the scrambled egg had no taste at all. I was very disappointed to be spending almost £20 of my birthday money on a breakfast I didn't enjoy at all.
I would like to be contacted about this matter at charlie-wscmanagement@hotmail.co.uk
If the matter is resolved my partner and I will continue to use the hotel in the future as the staff always seem happy and helpful.
Thanks.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
Biggleswade, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 13, 2013

brilliant stay, friendly helpful staff, spotlessly clean and the quality of the food was remarkable for the cost. Never stayed anywhere where reception and restaurant staff were so accommodating. Location excellent as we were going to southend. Lakeside was only 4 miles away so we were able to go shopping as well. Cannot fault this Premier Inn and will definately recommend to others and stay again

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with premierinn.com

Driffield, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2013

We have been using Premier Inns for some time because they're good, but this one surpassed all previous occasions. My wife is Gluten intolerant, and upon asking if they had any gluten free bread, the manager stated that they did not, but immediately offered to send for some. Result, next morning gluten free bread on the table. How's that for good service!

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with friends

Been to Premier Inn Thurrock West? Share your experiences!