“COLD FRIES AND BAD COCKTAILS” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Tgi Fridays

Tgi Fridays
Lakeside Autopark | Lakeside Autopark, West Thurrock, Grays Thurrock RM20 3WE, England
0844 692 0255
Website
Improve this listing
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Late Night
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Late Night
Grays Thurrock, United Kingdom
“COLD FRIES AND BAD COCKTAILS”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 28, 2012

I visited this restaurant for my daughters birthday meal. I had spent all day thinking of a wonderful Tom Collins, that was waste of thoughts it came as a Gin and Soda no bitters Lemon/Lime syrup or even a slice of lemon. the second drink was not better a GIN and Soda with Bitters shaken on top. The main course arrived and the Fries were cold. They did get replaced and head office have offered me 2 free cocktails on my next visit. Service was good and friendly even down to the mini Birthday cake with a candle for my daughter. Cleanliness of the floor left a little to be desired with staff kicking drop serviettes under the table rather than picking them up. I miss read the final bill and was pleasantly told that I had got it wrong, but this was not unusual as historically this had been done in the past.

We had a voucher which included a free dessert and the whole evening was great value for money.

• Visited September 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food

Brighton, United Kingdom
“An improvement”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 24, 2012

I came here before and the food was horrible, however a vast improvement on last time.

There was a wait for the table which is to be expected. We went to the bar and was served by this eccentric man who was lovely and he was creating a smile on everyone's faces. The Oreo shakes were delicious as well.

Once seated we were served quickly and our food was served. It was hot which is a good start. We both had burgers and I opted for the jack Daniels burger. It looked the same as any other burger but with JD sauce.. Yummy :). Of course it's not GBK but love the JD sauce!!

All in all will come again if in the area

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
London, United Kingdom
“Nice Meal”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 11, 2012

Eat in Tgi's Lakeside in September 2012 and had a very pleasent meal. The watress was very polite and always refilling our drinks before we'd finished the previous one. The food was nice and I will return again.

• Visited September 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
hutton essex
“Don't waste your money”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 6, 2012 via mobile

Just had the worst experience in tgi lakeside. Saturday afternoon visit. We got 2 drinks from the bar. Shown to our table and ordered our meals. 50 minutes later after two request where our food was. It arrived and my burger and chips were cold. I sent them back and then after 3 mins they were returned. One very hot plate and extremely hot food. The whole thing must have gone in the microwave. Service nothing special. We were given our bill and then the manager came over to apologise. She offered to knock off our drinks from the bill, but we had paid for them at the bar. No offer of a voucher or knocking anything off the food bill. My wife and I left. We had spent £30 on two crap meals and had wasted 1 hour and 20 mins on eating. I will never return to this tgi again. Which is a shame as we usually go once a month when we visit Costco.

• 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere