I stayed at this hotel twice in November. On my first visit the receptionist was extremely friendly and helpful but was brutally honest when she said "you'll have to excuse the hotel. It's a bit tired and run down" She wasn't wrong. I was in room 16. The heater barely put out any heat. You had to stand near it. Their was mould all around the bath too. Bed was comfy though.
Had I not already paid for my second trip I would have re-arranged to a different hotel. Second trip I was in room 48….this was one of 4 rooms set aside from the rest of the hotel where you have to walk through the services and down a couple of dingy corridors. Again, the room was a bit tired, the woodwork around the window was warped and coming away and again the room was freezing. As before though the staff were great.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity so you can book your Travelodge Thurrock M25 reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Travelodge Thurrock Hotel West Thurrock
- Travelodge Hotel West Thurrock
- Travelodge West Thurrock
- Travel Lodge West Thurrock
- West Thurrock Travel Lodge
- West Thurrock Travelodge
- Travelodge Thurrock M25 West Thurrock, England