“Always nice” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
Aveley, United Kingdom
“Always nice”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2014

Me and my boyfriend have visited a few times and we have always liked it.
The food is lovely. Really nice burgers and chips. The staff will get you anything you ask for and they are all very polite.
The milkshakes are really yummy and you get to much for what you pay.
Lovely place to have a quick bite.

• Visited May 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

London, England, United Kingdom
“Amazing”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2014

We were sat straight away (despite it being busy) and ordered our drinks straight away (which came very quickly).

The food was cooked to perfection and was extremely tasty.

Good price, good food, good service.

• Visited June 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Taste of America”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 3, 2014 via mobile

Stopped here for lunch before a shopping spree and first of all the decor is of a dinner from America and really does feel that takes you away from the shopping.
We was taken to a seat straight away as soon as we entered.the menu is very limted only burgers and hot dogs and a couple of chicken slections.
We both had burgers that were quite nice with chips and coleslaw and onion rings. Id say 7.5 out of ten. What I would say that sweet potatoes fries at 4.00 is a bit steap. Would of had them if cheaper. Price is a tad high for what u get I think. But location properly justifys the price. Service was good.i say 8.5 out of ten Waitress was attentive and smily. Overal would I go back ?
Yeh but wouldnt be first choice. After something a little different then give it a try I would say.

• Visited June 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Essex
“Avoid this place”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2014

We took our seats in a booth as directed and had 4 menus slung on the table.
My husband asked for 2 children's menus, and the reply was they are only for children aged 10 or under. Our twins are 10. After insisting on the menus the guy comments yeah right well they look a lot older. At this point I asked to speak to the manager, unfortunately this rude guy was the manager. I asked him what the issue was to which he said what you got the menus didn't you and walked away. We decided to take our custom elsewhere. I asked for the address of his head office he replied why, I informed him that I would be writing to complain the response I got was what was my problem I gave you the menus even though my children were clearly older , my reply was as their mum I'm aware of their age as I was there when born. He refused to give me their address.
Avoid this restaurant, rude manager, shockingly bad customer service from a "family" restaurant

• Visited May 2014
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
London, United Kingdom
“Great fun breakfast”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 17, 2014

We often start our weekend here. The food is fast, the service is goo and the waiter very friendly. This is not fine dining but fun tasty food at any time of the day.

Visited April 2014