“Mick Whitley Bay "Three week stay"” 5 of 5 stars

The Beeches
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   12-14 Ellis Road, Clacton-on-Sea CO15 1ER, England   |
Ranked #3 of 17 hotels in Clacton-on-Sea
Newcastle, United Kingdom
“Mick Whitley Bay "Three week stay"”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 26, 2013

Liz and Barry gave me a great welcome and were extremely friendly, I found The Beeches nice and clean nice and warm and a nice breakfast in the morning.
I am a work away contractor and The Beeches is one of the best B&B's I have stayed in, I would recommend this place to anyone

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business

154 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
Ormskirk, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 25, 2013

The Beeches is all you could want from a B&B.
Clean, warm rooms and and an equally warm welcome from Liz and Barry.
They are only a short walk from the town centre and we were able to park outside the door without a problem.
Breakfast was a treat with a good choice of fruit juice, cereals and a full cooked breakfast.

Room Tip: We were given a larger double room and it was more than adequate.
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 25, 2013

Spotlessly clean, comfortable with an extremely warm and genuine welcome. I thoroughly enjoyed my one night stay and would definitely return. The helpful information given regarding local restaurants was perfect and further enhanced our weekend break.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with friends
Glasgow, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 22, 2013 via mobile

Just finished a 41/2 week stay at the beeches
Work all over the country and got to say have
Not been in a cleaner place.
Liz and Barry great host made to feel at home
Early breakfast on time 7 days a week even
When the place was full

Stayed October 2013
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 12, 2013 via mobile

Me and my girlfriend stayed for my brothers wedding in a nearby village. I'm the biggest critic, but I actually have nothing negative to say. Fantastic place, friendly and genuine staff. If I have to return to clacton, I will definately be staying here again. Me and my girlfriend loved the place.

• Stayed September 2013
Worcester, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 5, 2013

We are a construction company based in Worcester - working in Clacton on the new Aldi store - 'our lads' have been staying at The Beeches since May 2013. This review has been written by our Contracts Manager (who has been staying with Liz and Barry) and our Office Manager.

Liz and Barry have made all our employees very welcome over the last 4 months. Our rooms have always been very well presented, clean and tidy and the breakfasts are excellent.
There is plenty of off road parking and the hotel is less than 5 minutes walk to the sea front and shops.
Overall it’s a great place to stay.

I have dealt with Liz and Barry over the telephone and via email with all the administration.
"I would like to say a huge thank you for all their help and assistance in 'accommodating' our workers needs. Brilliant!

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 2, 2013

i would like to said have much myself and wife would recommend the beeches to anyone as liz and barry were very welcoming when we got there and it was perfect for our bank hoilday break ,the place was stunning and the room were very spacious and very well kept and its was nice to be just five mins walk to town and beach,myself and my wife will be going back next year and i would recommend the beeches to anyone for a nice break and you are well look after by barry and liz thanks for a good break see you next year .........

Room Tip: all room are excellent to stay in and there;s not noise i would recommend looking on trip advisor a...
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple

Been to The Beeches? Share your experiences!