“Nice food, good service! Recommended!” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Chelmsford, United Kingdom
“Nice food, good service! Recommended!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2012 via mobile

There is two Prezzos in Chelmsford and this is the best one! We got there on a Wednesday night recently without a table and was promptly told it was a 30min wait. We waited and within 10mins the manager seated us and we were happy! We had tesco vouchers to use and we ordered one of the share pizzas with two sides - we got chips and a salad. All very nice and well cooked. The food came out promptly and I very much like the atmosphere in this restaurant, the other one across the city has arrogant staff. We weren't pestered but they made sure we were ok for drinks etc. Shame no outside area but well recommended!

Aberystwyth
“A decent restaurant with a good menu.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2012 via mobile

We found Prezzo was a good choice, decent prices and a good menu.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
London, United Kingdom
“always good!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 19, 2012

Love prezzo, good food and reasonable, visit here at the one near riverside nearly 3/4 times a month

Visited June 2012
“100% guaranteed perfection”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2012

I visit this restaurant as many times as I can! Whenever me and my friends arrange to meet up in Chelmsford I always make sure I suggest here - the food is always amazing and cooked to how I have asked, I ask for some of the dishes with less chilli and that's what I get, the service is always excellent, I we can't decide what to have the waitresses will suggest solutions. Honestly if you haven't been to this prezzos you are really missing out!! I recommend the penne con salmone - always amazing and the lemon torte!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Chelmsford, United Kingdom
“Was it just a bad day!”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 17, 2012

Seven of us went to celebrate a 21st birthday but the whole experience left us all very dissatisfied. The service from ordering our meal - through time taken to serve the meal - then had to ask for the table to be cleared and request sweet menu. One of us ordered strawberry mess cheesecake but received raspberry - waitress insisted it was strawberry but on our insistence she took it away and said we would not be charged for it. What a surprise when the bill was presented the cost of the strawberry sweet was included and was only removed when we advised the surly staff appointed to look after us!. We had dined here before and were very satisfied but following this visit we wont be going again.

• Visited April 2012