We stayed at the Mary Green Manor for one night. Room was spacious and clean. Very comfy bed and good quality linen. Decor at little tired, torn wallpaper, loose carpet trims but not enough to spoil our stay. Staff seemed very curtious and polite. My biggest complaint was that we booked a bed & breakfast package and when I enquired about having our breakfast in our room we were told we would have to pay for the full breakfast £17 each, not just a room service supplement, which I thought was very wrong, so beware if you want your breakfast via room service. I thought this was very wrong because we had already paid for our breakfast as part of the package we booked. I have never come across in other hotels, they normally just charge you a room service supplement which is fair.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Marygreen Manor Hotel is a fine example of early sixteenth-century architecture in Brentwood, Essex. Beautifully presented and centrally located, just minutes from M25/J28, with easy access to London & the Home Counties. Our Tudor Manor House offers a variety of accommodation from Luxurious 4 Poster Tudor Suites to our Delightful Courtyard Garden Rooms. Marygreen Manor is also home to the 2AA Rosette Tudors Restaurant. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, HotelTravel.com, Expedia, Despegar.com, Travelocity, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Marygreen Manor Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marygreen Manor Brentwood
- Marygreen Manor Hotel Brentwood, Essex, UK