My husband and I stayed in this hotel for a couple of nights mid-week in May. Our room was at the end of a corridor and very quiet at night. The temperature was excellent and the bed was exceptionally comfortable. We had breakfast in the hotel and it was good. The chef cooked our eggs to order and there was a good selection of food available. It was good value and set us up for a day in London. We would return to this hotel but only during the week. Friday morning saw groups of females arriving to enjoy the Towie experience. Looked like fun - but, not our particular scene.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Brentwood Premier Inn has very comfy beds in every room. Some rooms at Premier Inn can take 2 adults and up to 2 children (under 16 years). The 2 children also get a free full breakfast when accompanied by an adult eating a full breakfast. The full all-you-can-eat breakfast has the expected cooked items, including vegetarian sausages, as well as a wide continental selection. Close to Brentwood Rail Station, the A12 and the M25, Premier Inn Brentwood is northeast of London and has free parking and an on-site Thyme restaurant and bar. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Premier Inn, Booking.com, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Premier Inn Brentwood reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Brentwood Hotel Brentwood
- Premier Inn Brentwood Essex, UK