Pretty much what you would expect from a Premier Inn, clean and comfortable and reasonably priced. This one is in a decent position, close to the train station and within walking distance of the town centre. It looks from the outside like an old multi-story office block, however inside is warm and welcoming. Rooms are standard premier inn offering which is no bad thing as they are clean warm and comfortable. We had breakfast one morning and it was alright although a bit overpriced when you consider what's available nowadays elsewhere.
All in all a reasonable place to stay and I would recommend it if you are in the area
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Brentwood Premier Inn has very comfy beds in every room. Some rooms at Premier Inn can take 2 adults and up to 2 children (under 16 years). The 2 children also get a free full breakfast when accompanied by an adult eating a full breakfast. The full all-you-can-eat breakfast has the expected cooked items, including vegetarian sausages, as well as a wide continental selection. Close to Brentwood Rail Station, the A12 and the M25, Premier Inn Brentwood is northeast of London and has free parking and an on-site Thyme restaurant and bar. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Premier Inn, Priceline and Booking.com so you can book your Premier Inn Brentwood reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Brentwood Hotel Brentwood
- Premier Inn Brentwood Essex, UK