“Good Location” 4 of 5 stars

Certificate of Excellence 2014
Stourport on Severn, United Kingdom
“Good Location”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 9, 2014

We used this for 3 nights while and found it to be an excellent location, 9 miles from Brighton and 12 miles from Eastbourne. This is a typical Premiere Inn, good clean rooms and the staff were excellent.
There is a restaurant next door (Brewers Fayre) and this was very good, they offer all you can eat menu for less than £10 and each night there is a different offer. The restaurant does get busy so it is advisable to book a table.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (77)
Stoke-on-Trent, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 24, 2014

Stayed here last weekend with 3 of my colleagues for the Brighton Modelworld Show. Very friendly staff , rooms spotless , ideal for what we wanted , as always close to a restaurant which was very good. Couldn't fault any of our stay , even when I rang the following day as I had left something in the room , they had the item and arranged for it to be posted back to me , excellent service and will return

• Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
UK
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 23, 2014

So okay another identikit hotel. This Premier Inn is one of the older roadside hotel, that doesn't make it a bad one though.
We used public transport to let here (just over 10 mins from town station) but presume this was the normal method of arriving as we were asked for our car reg. details! Rooms were good, both being well maintained and clean.
This hotel is only on two floors which may suit those less able.
The only major issue we had was breakfast. On our second day there appeared to be a large kids party in. This turned breakfast into a farce with no cups or cutlery available and long waits for many food items it was a farce.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple
Cambridgeshire
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 22, 2014

we were visiting Brighton for a couple of days so we wanted a local base to travel from. Overall the building is a little bit tired and in need of some tender loving care. watch out for condition of rooms, ours had a broken bed and very tired mattress (but I must add the hotel are good to their word with regard to their good-night guarantee and a refund was given without hesitation and our room changed). Staff were very friendly and helpful. The restaurant is good for families as it has a Charlie Chalks attached and will keep the kids amused, not good however if you are looking for a quiet meal before 8pm. Food is very average and menu isn't very exciting but overall is OK. Located not far from the station but is situated on a trading park next to a Sainsbury's. as I said is Ok if you can get it on one of the budget deals

Room Tip: When putting location into your sat-nav....beware...the whole of the immediate area is under the sam...
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled with family
Newcastle upon Tyne, United Kingdom
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 21, 2014

Everything was great, I arrived early and they managed to fast track me into my room which from a customer service aspect was very impressive. I was in my room before 12 which the staff were to thank for this. My room was more than I could ask for when you consider I paid a small amount of £42 for my room. The location was ideal as I needed to be close to Edinburgh city centre for work purposes but could retreat from the city on an evening. After my evening meal and a few drinks I headed back to my room. My heating wouldn't work. I went to sleep as I didnt think this would prove an issue. I woke up a couple of times through the night and tried to amend the heating but it was still broke. At 5:45 I went and spoke to someone on reception who said the maintenance guy wasn't in as he only works through the day. He wasn't very helpful. So when I came back down at half 7 I spoke to the lad on day shift. He was extremely helpful and advised me they were having issues with the heating and that several other parties had complained about the heating or lack of. The lad gave me a complimentary breakfast which again he didn't have to do and helped appease me. The food was great and the bar was ideally situated next to the hotel. I would stay with Premier Inn again as everything was great apart from the heating which i'm sure was a one off. Perhaps the maintenance guy should be there 24/7 to help solve this problem in the future ????

Room Tip: my room was quiet 248
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
Royal Tunbridge Wells, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 5, 2014

Clean, comfortable and spacious room. Staff we helpful and accommodating, We both would stay there again. Brilliant value for money. Staff showed an interest in our stay. I can not fine fault, so I wanted to share a rare find these days' comfortable and clean for £29.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with premierinn.com

Reigate, United Kingdom
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 3, 2014

It would be so much nicer if more comfortable seating was provided. We dont all go to Premier just to go to bed . The guttering was broken above our bedroom and as it was a very rainy night it sounded like a constant water fall outside our window

• Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with premierinn.com

Been to Premier Inn Newhaven? Share your experiences!