“The best of the best” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuisines: Italian, Vegetarian
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery, Late Night, Reservations
Description: A brilliant Italian restuarnt in Bexhill. Quite unexpected! Very busy and the most fantastic seafood pasta I had ever had. Brilliant and a must for those who love Italian cooking and happen to be in Bexhill on Sea
London, United Kingdom
“The best of the best”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 17, 2013

This restuarant is consistantly excellent, the best of service and food. Always friendly and full, so book or you may be disappointed. Beware the portions are very generous but they are helpful when I ask for a starter size. Wish they could get more enthusiastic about the gluten free pasta option but the rissotto is heaven. Was delighted to find them open for breakfast on the 26 Dec and had a mighty fine one, enjoyed all the more as we had just driven down from London.

Dunstable, United Kingdom
“Best Italian - Best Food - Best Atmosphere”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 16, 2013

The place 'buzzes' - such an amazing atmosphere...the staff are extremely helpful and acommodating and treat each customer with their best service and advice on all the delicious dishes on their menu.

My husband and I can honestly say we have NEVER had such a good night and such gorgeous food at an Italian restaurant. Everything we had was delicious and if you can...try their cheese cake for pudding...it is the best in the world.

I need an excuse to visit Bexhill more often...just so I can go back! GO...GO...GO....you will not be disappointed, I promise!

Visited November 2012
Bexhill-on-Sea, United Kingdom
“Very Good Value”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 11, 2013

I have eaten here several times in this comfy, cosy restaurant with friends as I live just round the corner and we,ve always had a good meal and staff very friendly.
We are looking forward to the opening any day of their new, much larger restaurant just 2 doors away and the present building is going to be a coffee house with deli.

• Visited January 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Bexhill-on-Sea, United Kingdom
“Saltimbocca Loveliness”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 6, 2013

I'm ashamed to say that I have walked past this place so many times and just assumed it would be yet another boil in the bag pasta and pizza joint.....I'm sorry, I was very wrong.
The atmosphere is relaxed, friendly and bustling, the service is great with warm and welcoming staff. The food was really flavoursome and we enjoyed every course. We were also treated to a glass of Frangelico-a lovely gesture. I will be returning as a regular in 2013 and would urge all those with hearty appetites for home cooked style Italian food to support this gem.

Gatwick, United Kingdom
“Nice Italian food.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 2, 2013

Good service. Polite and friendly staff for sure, though as a lover of Italian food I must say the pizzas didn't taste authentic.
I'm aware that the public is an English one so fair enough.
The decór is cool and also the wine list is to be appreciated.
Three and a half.