we had the hotel exclusively for the weekend for my daughters wedding, the organistaion by dedicated staff was second to none, the wedding meal was fantastic which came out a table at a time all in concesion, the hog roast in the evening was a bit of a let down, then came the breakfast, the food was good but we had to wait 55 minutes for it the same as all our other guests who arrived in the restaurant at different times. The rooms were lovely and well equiped with a lift servicing them. Staff were all extremely helpfull and polite allthough more staff would have made their life easier. The gardens were all well manicured with delightfull views of the river with ample on site parking. definately reccomend this venue.
- Also Known As:
- Riverside Hotel Mildenhall
- Riverside House Hotel Mildenhall, England
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Riverside House Hotel is set on the picturesque banks of the river Lark and is located in the attractive historic town of Mildenhall. Despite undergoing a complete renovation in 2010, this 18th-century building has maintained its beautiful period features and is now bursting with a contemporary, modern charm. If you require spacious conference facilities for all your business related events, private dinners, weddings, parties, or summer barbecues, our picturesque grounds, stylish rooms and finest local cuisine, the Riverside House is the perfect venue. The hotel is situated near to the A11 and provides our guests with good access to all the local areas such Bury St Edmunds, Ely, Newmarket, Thetford and Cambridge - so whether you are looking for a relaxing break, a day at Newmarket races or wanting to find out more about this historic town and its surrounding villages, the Riverside House Hotel is the perfect location from which to venture. Mildenhall is host to a number of first class sporting events; our local football team is fast climbing the ranks of the semi-professional league, our cricket team boasts one of the finest grounds in the county and is host to a number of minor county games during the summer and for the more aquatic minded there is an excellent pool 5 minutes from the hotel. The Riverside has its own floodlit, 2 court petanque (boules) court in the garden for everyone to enjoy (except some Monday nights when we play in the local league. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and TripOnline SA so you can book your Riverside House Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.