“Awesome!” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #10 of 30 Restaurants in Mildenhall
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Fine indian dinning. Spice lounge has a reputation for its fantastic food and great service. All we ask is for you to find time to try and judge for yourself
Mildenhall, United Kingdom
“Awesome!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 31, 2013

Went there last night for a friends birthday...very accommodating and welcoming. I have been in Mildenhall for 3 years and had not eaten there. now that I'm leaving I'm kicking myself for missing out on 3 years of awesome food and great people! 5 stars from me!

“Yummy”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 27, 2013

Just finished our takeaway and it was worlds apart from the Gandhi's one. Everything was really tasty and freshly cooked. My only sight minus was that the food was a little greasy. Definitely coming again!

Cambridge, United Kingdom
“Great owners”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 11, 2013

The owners of this restaurant are so knowledgeable about their subject that you really feel you are having an experience rather than a meal. They will give you the source of the dishes, discuss what might suit each individual, no pressure to buy. Very friendly

Mildenhall, United Kingdom
“Excellent food and excellent service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 9, 2013

I am a regular with Spice Lounge, mainly from take aways and can honestly say that I have always recieved an excellent service. My family and I adore Indian food and they are always ready to support our tastes and requirements, often changing the ingredients of the dish to suit. I can recommend Spice Lounge to anyone, you will not be dissapointed.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Red Lodge, England, United Kingdom
“Excellent food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 8, 2013

Being an American, I had never experienced Indian food before living in England. After being introduced we found Spice Lounge in our local area, and we were not disappointed. We eat delivery from here about once a week on lazy nights when we don't feel like cooking. The food always arrives within an hour and is literally piping hot (Using coolers to keep the food heated). The food is consistently delicious, I've never had a bad meal after eating here for about a year now.

Pros:
- Delicious food
- Hot when delivered
- Speedy delivery
- The restaurant is very classy and tastefully designed, good place for an adult dinner date.
- They will help find and explain menu items
- Polite
- Huge menu both (spicey and not spicy foods available)

Cons:
- Slight communications gap.
- A bit pricey

Overall, I really have nothing bad to say about the place. They appear to be very clean and striving for excellence. Their hard work shows and I hope they stick around so I can continue eating here.

• Visited October 2013