Our group of relatives and friends stayed at the Days Inn at Haverhill for just the one night but found it a very pleasant surprise indeed. It is not an easy place to find being located off the main carriage way and embedded around an industrial park, but in that lies one of its main attractions.
The hotel is quiet and out of the way and if it is piece and quiet in a well run and friendly hotel then the Days Inn hits the mark. The staff on the front desk are very friendly and keen to help, the rooms are very spacious and at a rate of just £63 for a family size one must be rated as a bargain. The beds are springy and although the set pillows are rather on the small size, there are plenty of others available in your room. Don't expect much in the way of satellite TV stations as you only get the basic 5 channels or so, or indeed any biscuits to wake up to although there are generous portions of tea, coffee and hot chocolate.
Breakfast was self service but perfectly fine. I can vouch for the chipolata sausages and Heinz (please note bean lovers!) baked beans, and there was an ample selection of cereals, juices, rolls and toast although I am told that the scrambled egg was nothing to write home about.
Overall a first class stay in a very good hotel and one that our group would revisit when next in the area
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- What can you expect when you stay at Days Inn Haverhill? Value At Days Inn Haverhill you are guaranteed a high level of service and comfort at an affordable price that includes buffet breakfast. We offer great value for money. Excellent location Situated on the A1017 Haverhill bypass we are no more than 5 minutes away from most parts of the town. Access to the national motorway network via the A14, A11, M11 is only a 20 minute drive, 30 minutes to Cambridge and 45 minutes to Stansted International airport. We're very well connected. Modern comfortable facilities A purpose built modern non smoking hotel with 80 En-Suite Rooms on three floors with a lift. Accommodation comprises 41 King Doubles, 8 Family, 7 Executive and 1 Executive Plus rooms, 19 Twin and 4 Accessible rooms communicating with carers room. Our spacious complementary car park makes parking easy. We're always clean, comfortable and accessible. Service Nothing is too much trouble for our friendly, caring team. Providing hotel accommodation is our core business and we invest heavily in the ongoing training and development of the team to ensure a "can do" attitude prevails. We're happy to help. Certainty You can be certain that the room you booked will be available. The quality of your room, levels of cleanliness and service will be what you would expect from a world class brand. We guarantee a hassle free stay. Flexibility We are the largest hotel and conferencing facility in Haverhill and the surrounding villages. Whatever your requirement - one room for one night or twenty rooms for a month; a meeting room for 3 or a conference for 60. We can accommodate you. Choice Eat out or eat in? Enjoy one of the local restaurants or pubs in Haverhill and the surrounding villages or enjoy a takeaway in our comfortable lounge with a glass of wine, pint of cold beer or a nice cup of tea! We give you the choice. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz, EasyToBook, Travelocity, Despegar.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Days Inn Haverhill reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Days Inn Haverhill Hotel Haverhill
- Haverhill Days Inn
- Days Inn Haverhill Suffolk, UK