“Excellent top class meal in a cozy atmosphere” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #5 of 40 Restaurants in Sheringham
Cuisines: Austrian, German, Swiss
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations
“Excellent top class meal in a cozy atmosphere”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2013 via mobile

After reading reviews and hearing from the locals at the food is good we were finally able to get a table and enjoy the experience. Our meal was delicious, first class presentation and excellent choice for dinner. Staff very friendly and efficient, made us feel very welcome, warm atmosphere. Menu selection great lots of choices. We plan to return very soon and it will be one of our favourite restaurants to eat. Recommend this highly to all when in Sheringham.

Visited August 2013

“Unexpected gem”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 4, 2013

Small restaurant but great food. Recommend booking first as is very popular with locals. We were very lucky to get a table without reserving.

Visited August 2013
Northampton, United Kingdom
“Great food and service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 4, 2013 via mobile

Been going to this restaurant for a few years and I generally leave feeling full! Food is lovely and I highly recommend the Moroccan Fillets.

• Visited July 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Norwich, United Kingdom
“My favourite Restaurant”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2013

This place is welcoming, cosy, comfortable and the food is to die for. The people are some of the very lovliest ever. If you haven't been there, you haven't lived. I have dined at various places but there are not many who get it right on EVERY level. I went with my child. She was treated very well and responded very well, so I was able to relax and enjoy. I have visited many times since then and we have tried various items from the menu, we have never been let down, not even once! The place gets booked up pretty quickly, understandably, so make sure you get your booking in quickly to avoid disappointment.
Gilly

• Visited June 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
romford
“mouth watering meal”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 29, 2013

went with my wife and relations who live in sheringham in May. Extensive menu very hard to pick something as everything looks great. My relations use it quite often and when any of us visit we straight away book the Crofters. Only drawback it's not open every day.
But it's well worth the wait the meals are cooked to perfection and the sweets compliment the main meal.
Well recommended.