“Great food” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Diss
“Great food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2012

I have been here a couple of times now. I like the food, I like the service and the feeling of superb value for money is great.

Visited August 2012

sunny south east england
“Very tasty food very charming service A++”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 25, 2012

Interesting tasty food served by the very charming owner we always visit when in the area. From the outside looks a little bland but the food is always fresh turkish home cooking.

Visited September 2012
Lowestoft, England, United Kingdom
“Perfect”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 30, 2012

Lovely, lovely food. When I read on the menu that Iskender is served on pitta bread I thought it would be soggy so opted not to try it but my partner did. The pitta bread was served separately on a plate and was delicious as was the Iskender. I chose Lamb and Chicken Shish and was not disappointed either. Olives were brought to the table before our main was served. I thought that was a treat but when I ordered dessert, Baklava (lush), a plate of assorted fresh fruit was also put on the table and looked and tasted so fresh. The service was excellent too. I would not have a problem going there again and again!!!

suffolk
“Just right for a change of menu”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 20, 2012

This was our third visit to Turkuaz and we had taken the precaution of booking, which is advisable particularly towards the weekend. We made up our own version of mezze by choosing a mix of cold and hot starters which we could then follow with our own choice of main course. As was our previous experience, all the food was first class although a little care is required with the peppers which are put on the table at the outset. The turkish wines on offer are both reasonably priced and very acceptable. Service can struggle a little when the restaurant becomes more than half full, so remember that this is not a fast food outlet. However for a leisurely evening out in company, it is to be highly recommended.

Diss, United Kingdom
“cannot recommend highly enough!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 13, 2012

Another really great evening - lovely food, good wine, great service - you really can't ask for more. I feel very lucky to have this on my doorstep!

• 5 of 5 stars Food

Been to Turkuaz? Share your experiences!

If you own or manage Turkuaz, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.